SARASI 2020

                     ❤SARASI 2020❤

  Every year there is an art day in my school. My school is kegalu balika vidyalaya. Like every year this festival was held in a grand manner also in 2020. So my friends and me was able to participate  for that festival . At that time. We were ststudying in year 13.

      So i'm glad to say that the chief guest was Mr.Jakson Anthony. Personally  he is one of my favorite  person .



So as the music department we had to sing a song to wellcome Mr. Jackson anthony. As I think  we did it our best. And also he also appriciated all us. The most special thing was that we made the song our selves ,composed the melody our selves and played and sang it also our selves .

And slso our dance  department students performed sokari dance . So i'm glad to say that I got to play serpina for that feacture.


So it was unforgettable day  in my life .when I remember thise things ,I feel like going back in time . 😊😊

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite actor

My Music Teachers

A happy memory