My favorite cartoon

          ❤MY FAVORITE CARTOON ❤️



  Do you watch cartoons on tv . If you do you may know  Tom & Jerry. It is a most famous cartoon in the world. So my favorite  cartoon is Tom & Jerry. Although it is for kids but all people watch it because  it is very funny. 

        It is true that Tom & Jerry is a very old cartoon but it is a beautiful  cartoon that will always be remembered  . 

        Tom&Jerry  are the two main characters in this cartoon . Tom is a cat🐱. He always  after Jerry, the mouse 🐁 . Tom sets traps for Jerry. Many of the traps backfire and hurt. Tom himself rather than Jerry. Tom does not want to eat jerry . He bothers Jerry and wants to hurt him . However Tom can't catch him easily .Jerry is clever ,smart and lucky.

       So this cartoon has not been aired yet, but it will never forget in my mind. 

       

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite actor

My Music Teachers

A happy memory