My Birthday Suprice Party

πŸŽ‚❤πŸŽ‚My Birthday Surprise PartyπŸŽ‚❤πŸŽ‚

  My birthday was in November last year.I woke up that morning hapily.😊 . Iexpected that my family members wish me well. But they didn't it . As i felt they had forgotten my birthday .I was very sad.

So I decided to go my best friend's home . I came home at 7.00pm. When I came the home the door is closed. I knocked the door. And also lights were off. Finally I opened the door and went inside.suddrnly the lights turned on. At the same time all my family members wished me. 



  I was very surprised and I'm glad to say that they had decorated a beautiful cake for me and they had arranged a small party. After little bit I cut the cake and I shared it with my family members . So after some time we sang songs and we danced . Actually speaking that day was an unforgettable day of my life. 😊



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite actor

My Music Teachers

A happy memory