My university

                 👩‍🎓🧡My University  🧡 👩‍🎓


Every one would like to go to the university  but every one can't go to the university because there should be a colificatins . So I'm glad about me because I was lucky enought to entered to the university .

 So my university  is university of the visual & performing arts . It is public university located primorily in colombo. And also it is only  university  in sri lanka to exclusively offer special degtee programs in visual and performing arts .

My university's chacellor is prof. Sanath Nandasiri and vice chancellor is professor Rohana P Mahaliyanarachchi . I hope that to complete my digree the best  I can . And also I hope to brin repect  to my university . ❤

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite actor

My Music Teachers

A happy memory