My Music Teachers

            🎵MY🎸 MUSIC 🎤TEACHERS🎶

Becoming a teacher  is very hard . It takes a lot of education an know ledge before an aspiring person is able to instruct others.


So my music teachers are miss Ashoka and miss Pushpa as I think they were able to be a good music teachers. Because they teached us how to live with music . Actually  speaking teachers take the role of second parents in imparting morality , values and in student's overall developement . So my music teachers also like my parents. Both of them were always with me . Whenever I gelt down my teachers helped me 

          And also they understood my abilities and directed me forward . The other  thing is they treated is all the same . So I love my music teachers. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite actor

A happy memory