šŸŽ¶My favorite singer šŸŽµšŸŽ¤

     šŸŽ¶   šŸŽ¤ MY FAVOURITE SINGER šŸŽøšŸŽµ


My favorite singer is shakira. Because hersongs, lyrics are very beautiful and we feel a different feelings from her songs . They arlove ,sadness ,illusions ,joy all son
are different . 
      And also she performs really funny. When I can remember love and hate ,her participation in the world cup in south Africa was awesome fun with the song wakka wakka. She is not very fashionably dressed because she has more relaxed look .
  Her voice is very different from others artist that only make her music is in inglish and spanish . So it has many fans around tje world. Shakira will continue to succeed because of her style  .❤️
                                                            


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite actor

My Music Teachers

A happy memory