A roll modle in my life

                 A Roll Modle In My Life





Every one can have a roll model in their life I also have a roll modle in my life . He is my father . My father is Nihal Karunarathna . He is a moter macanic ingineer. He works at dine cope in Doha quatar. 

If I say something about my father he is very kind and innocent man and he will guid me in every decision of my life and he is my imspiration who teaches me various new things to be successful in life . 

My father is also the protector our family and saves us from falling prey to the evil things of  society .

The other thing is that my father is my best 

The other thing is that my father  is my best friend and  I can share each and every thing with him . So I love my father very much  and he is the best dad in the world. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite actor

My Music Teachers

A happy memory