MY BESTI

❤MY BESTI❤


A best friend is one of the most percious gift of god . I have many friends. But my best friend is Nadeesha kumari .                                   She is my couins . And also we are in same age . If i say something  about her she is very innocent girl with a sensitive heart who helps every one and also is very diligent girl.



       😊  I am glad to say that whenever i was sad she was always with me . We share all things with each other.
         So the other thing which you should know is that we all have a lot of friends. But it is dificult to find the best friend . So friendship is really true asset for human beings . So I am very proud to have a best friend like her ❤❤❤
   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite actor

My Music Teachers

A happy memory