A delicious dish we made😊

        🍕🌮A delicious dish we made🥪🌭          

🍔Yesterday my sister and me made a delicious dish . 

🍔At first we couldn't figure out what to make.

🍔Finally we decided the dish . It is egg roll.

🍔First of all I will tell you what are the ingredients  we used to make it .

              🍕So we need photatos,flour ,onion,                      curry powder, salt,turmeric                                pepper ,chilli, a cup of water,eggs.

              🍕If necessary  you can add any                              kind of meat🍗 you like.

               🍕Actually speaking we got this                              recipe from you tube but we                             couldn't make this dish as fast as                       in that video. But we tried our                           best.

🌭.After two hours    we were able to finish the dish.

🌭.So we arranged a small party. And we desined our dish very beautifully. And my sister made drinks with different flavors .

🌭. After little bit every one in my family enjoyed our dish together .



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite actor

My Music Teachers

A happy memory